We have various events during the year, which we’d love you to join:
- AbstiLent – Please join us in sponsored abstinence from alcohol, sugar, chocolate, TV or any other habit of your choice from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday.
- The Yeldall Everest Challenge – this year we are planning to climb Everest (or the equivalent on a climbing wall!) to raise money for our Good Samaritan Fund. Would you like to be a part of this?
- Stride for Recovery – Join us to cycle 45 or 20 miles or walk 5 miles on a circular route from Yeldall Manor (or remotely) to raise funds for the Good Samaritan Fund. Saturday 20th
- Open Day – This annual event will take place on Saturday 1st July – an afternoon of full, fellowship, stalls and games.
- Celebration services – Look out for more details of Celebration services taking place during the year at local churches and on-line
- Prayer Meetings – we hold intercessory monthly prayer meetings with residents on the first Tuesday evening of the month by Zoom and/or in person. Please contact us to be part of this prayer team.
For more information on any of the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org